Monday, November 13, 2017

Having sex is a choice

Having sex is a choice






To have sex takes a choice, thinking about it and planning. No one should blame it on a temptation. Everyone who has had sex before or who is still having sex today has thought about it, decided and planned to do so. We can’t accidentally find ourselves in someone’s arms unknowingly. It doesn’t require a miracle or magic to have sex, but thoughts, feelings and desire followed by actions.


Sometimes young people come to me feeling guilty for their sexual act saying, ‘Pastor, I made a mistake’. Unfortunately I don’t agree with that notion. Still, if I have to agree they have made a mistake, I would classify the mistake as a deliberate mistake.


It is a deliberate mistake because it was deeply thought of; the desire was nurtured and the plan made to act on it. All sexual encounters are pre-planned! That is why if we deliberately make mistakes we will have to bear the consequences.


Extract from my book called SEX PLEASURES AND PAINS

No comments:

Post a Comment