Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Are you really teachable


Teachability will take you very far. In life there are two types of persons. Those who listen and those who hear. I remember Jesus always said " he who have an ear let him hear". Jesus never used the word " listen" because not all people who listen hears.

Ask yourself, Am I really teachable? Am I a listener or a hearer? How many things I heard in my lifetime that has advanced my life ? Did I apply them?  If you can answer this questions honestly and get good answers, then it means you have a teachable spirit.

All good advice in the world won't help you if you don't have a teachable spirit. Teachability is a tool for success. If you are teachable you are reachable. Some people are not successful not because the devil hates them but simply because there is nothing they learn from themselves, others and their environment.

The people who often learn the most aren't necessarily those who spend their time with the smartest people.  But those who have a teachable spirit.

Be willing to listen but most importantly to hear. If you don't hear you will be in the rear.

ARISE AND SHINE!

No comments:

Post a Comment